Let’s face it, we all want to look the best we can be according to how we desire; somehow, our appearance influences how confident we feel when we go about the day.
One of the everyday struggles we face is dry and hard-to-style hair. The reasons behind that issue vary, luckily as much as the solutions; there are many hair care methods from nutrition to simple daily routine changes.
Simple Daily Steps to Treat Dry Hair
They might seem like not a big deal, but when you follow these simple steps, you will notice a gradual positive influence on your hair health:
- Avoid shampooing your hair daily as it dries out the natural oils your hair secretes.
- It is essential to find a suitable shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.
- Try to reduce your use of hair dryers.
- If you live in a dry region, try to minimize your hair’s exposure to sunlight and dry wind.
- Avoid exposing your hair to the Chlorine found in swimming pools by wearing hair caps or applying a serum that envelops and protects your hair.
Medical Issues Related to Dry Hair
Since many medical issues can cause dry hair, it is best to consult a doctor for some medication or nutrients to eliminate that cause. Some of these issues include:
- Anorexia Nervosa: It is considered the leading cause of hair growth-related nutrients deficiency, resulting in hair dryness and split ends.
- Hypoparathyroidism: This disorder decreases Parathyroid glands hormone secretion, and in turn, reduces your body’s Calcium level, which is an essential element for hair, nail, and teeth growth.
- Hypothyroidism: Dry hair is an initial indicator for this disorder; Thyroid gland hormone secretion decreases, causing dry hair.
- Menkes Syndrome: people with this disorder suffer from Copper malabsorption, an essential element for hair health and growth, resulting in dry hair.
In case the reason behind your dry hair does not need medical intervention, there are many available treatments for hair revival, the most beneficial of which is the hair nourishing Brazilian Keratin.
What is the Brazilian Keratin?
Keratin is an essential protein in hair, nails, and many primary tissue structures, naturally found in the body.
It is primarily extracted from animals’ horns and wool to include it in hair care products, considering it is a primary element in the hair’s structure. Keratin use contributes significantly to hair nourishment and softness.
Methods of Brazilian Keratin Treatment
You can either use keratin-rich hair products or seek professional help in salons for a more efficient experience, depending on your hair damage degree.
Professional Brazilian Keratin Treatment in Beauty Salons
This method can take a little bit of time for optimal results; it is best not to undergo the treatment two days before a special occasion.
The treatment consists of simple steps, beginning with washing your hair thoroughly, applying the Keratin, leaving it for about an hour, and finally using a straightening iron to fixate the treatment.
Note that you should leave your hair untouched for about three days; avoid washing, bending, or binding your hair during that time.
Benefits of Brazilian Keratin Treatments
Several things make professional Brazilian Keratin treatment better than any other one, including:
- Unprecedented hair softness and shine.
- Elimination of hair split ends.
- Long durability: to ensure lasting results, avoid overwashing your hair; two or three times a week are adequate.
- Easier-to-style hair as Keratin gives you more control and flexibility in styling, especially if you have thick hair.
- Heat damage protection: Keratin helps your hair dry faster, reducing hair tools heat exposure time.
- Boosting hair growth.
Keratin Shampoos, Conditioners, and Serums:
Even though treating your hair with Keratin products, whether shampoos or conditioners, is widely spread, it is no match to how efficient Brazilian Keratin treatment in beauty salons is. Still, experts advocate for Keratin products’ effectiveness in reviving your hair, reducing dryness, and making it softer and more resistant to damage.
Remember, dry hair is fragile and easy to break, so don’t hesitate to find the cause and treat it correctly according to your doctor’s recommendations. As you can see, there are countless treatment options if the reason did not need medical intervention, including Brazilian Keratin; seek professional advice and get that look you desire.
Did you know that OT Sleeker Plus hair treatments are some of the best natural hair treatments? With the power of 10 Amazonian oils, give your hair the care it deserves.